In a face-to-face seminar Dr. Ulrich Wegmann - with the support of zebris Medical GmbH - teaches the fundamentals of functional theory as well as the significance and impact on the design of occlusion. The possible applications of the JMA-Optic jaw registration system in diagnosis and therapy as well as possibilities for fixing the mandibular sensor system will be demonstrated. In a practical demonstration, the measuring module for "Functional Analysis" and "Digital Occlusion” will be shown, from matching the data with intraoral scanners, to new display and evaluation possibilities of dynamic occlusion, taking facial symmetry into account. Furthermore, the transfer of the measurement data into mechanical and virtual articulators of a CAD system is demonstrated. Furthermore the planning of therapeutic bite splints for stomatognathic rehabilitation is shown.
- Basics of function and occlusion
- Possible applications of the zebris JMA-Optic jaw registration system - Fixation of the mandibular sensor system
- Practical demonstration of function and digital occlusion
- Transfer of measurement data to exocad
- Planning of therapeutic bite splints
|Course price||200 Eur|